Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Boy Soup #NotVegetarian

This isn't boy soup because it's made of or from boys. It's called boy soup because it was made by my boy, aka my husband, aka Charlie. He makes soup a lot. He has pretty much the same recipe for soup that I do: boil stuff. His recipe usually includes putting the soup over lettuce, though.

So here's the soup he made the other day:
He diced carrots, celery, and potatoes, and cooked them in chicken bouillon. He tossed in some leftover peas, some chopped leftover cooked porkchop,and some egg noodles, and served it over lettuce.

Very satisfying.

I'm still doing Story A Day May on my blog. Hop over and browse this year's 16 (so far) stories, or do a sidebar search for the Story A Day May category and read many stories from this and previous years.

Marian Allen, Author Lady
Fantasies, mysteries, comedies, recipes

No comments: